Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Articles

Much of what seems so real in this physical dimension is not the entire truth of who we are and/or what we can do. Over the last couple of years, I have allowed myself to both explore and expand beyond the physical, mental and emotional boundaries I thought were rigidly in place in this world. What I found was an aspect of self that I never knew was there nor believed could be possible. I offer these wonderings and wanderings as an invitation to see beyond what meets the eyes in your own life!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Feel The Love That's Always There, Abundantly


In this NOW moment, I choose to feel the love of those who ARE capable of sharing it with me, rather than focusing on the lack of love I have been experiencing. 

Realizing the greatest source of love is, and always has been, there within myself ... and the only moment I should focus on is right NOW. 

And so it is!

With love,
Kristi

LIKE Healing Resonance on Facebook
subscribe to @HealingResonanc on twitter
join Kristi's mailing list

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful, heart-based responses.