Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Kristi's Blog

Reverend Kristi BorstMuch of what seems so real in this physical dimension is not the entire Truth of who we are and/or what we can do. Over the last decade, I have allowed myself to both explore and expand beyond the physical, mental and emotional boundaries I thought were rigidly in place in this "reality". What I found was an aspect of Self that I had forgotten was there. I offer these wonderings and wanderings as an invitation to see beyond "what meets the eye", MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and "why can't I?" in your life!

Read, ponder, explore the depths of yourself. Although our eyes focus outward, we are primarily here to see and change ourselves. If you want to go deeper in your healing and release more quickly, let's work together. These writings are not short ... but the world is full of insightful one-liners which haven't managed to fully communicate to and shift heart and soul. I remain ever hopeful ... Much love, Kristi

PS If my writing and these healing codes help lift you, consider using the energy exchange button on this page, which helps me fund this site and my open sharing. Additional articles published on third party sites, are indexed here. Please consider a like/follow of HealingResonancellc on FB or Instagram to be sprinkled with Love and Light.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

You'll Always Win the Race When You Avoid Spin Outs

©Jim Garrahan

Do you ever feel like your life is out of control? Everywhere you look you find drama and struggle. Life is not easy. "Why me?" you ask. Perhaps it's a question of perspective. Are you keeping your "eye on the prize"? Or are you watching what everyone else is doing? Judging? Comparing? Basically, spinning out of control and, in the process, taking yourself out of the race.

I'd like to suggest that changing your focus from the struggles to the victories will results in your being much happier. How do I know ... I've experienced it myself!


In the last couple of years I have experienced so much more bliss and happiness in my day-to-day living. This bliss has been largely unshakable despite what was going on around me. I know it's because I found my rock solid footing in the awareness that there is MUCH more to life that the "rat race". I wish to share how I have been able to not only attain but also maintain this frame of mind/perspective.

Before realizing that we are all connected and that we are each unique expressions of God/Source/Creator, I would get so upset by what other people might have said or not have said to me. I didn't have the ability to keep my vision focused on the larger picture. Honestly, I think our culture grooms us TO sweat the small stuff. From the time we are born, we are taught to focus on the drama ... it's constantly fed to us through mainstream television, news coverages and, more recently, Facebook posts.

So, there you are, driving along on the high-speed lane of life. You're going really fast, so any bumps or debris in the road are not only strongly felt, but can also make you lose control if you don't pay close attention. Just imagine yourself going along, but for some reason you look to the left and you see some drama with some other "drivers" ... it could be a family member, a friend ... it could even be some drama being played out on the local or national news. All of a sudden, you've taken your eyes off the road, lost control and you are in a spin out. You've inadvertently sidelined yourself.

I'd like to suggest that anything that takes your focus off yourself, what you're doing and the joy in your life is taking you away from your true nature ... the reason you are here. "Why am I here?" you may say. You are here to live life in joy, grow as a soul, and to learn to choose to respond with love. When you get caught up in someone else's spin out or, even worse, ram your car against the wall, you're really in trouble!

If you find yourself constantly getting into "he said/she said/I said" replays or fearing some eventuality that may happen at some point in the future, you are not living your present life. You are in a spin out of the past or the future, respectively ... a tailspin of sorts. Your goals, path, and true nature as love is no longer the focus.

I now choose whether or not to expose myself to others' spin outs. Did you ever hear or read the quote from Mr. [Fred] Rogers ...

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.'”

I think we'd all agree that the focus of mainstream media is not on the HELPERS and the positive aspects of this world. Therefore, it may never occur to you to look for these. When you realize it is a choice you can choose to see them yourself, around you and within you! While I know we are all connected through the Oneness of All (Source, God, The Universe) because of the amazing connection I can make to facilitate healing in others, I also know that we are each only responsible for ourselves. We are animating a life, our life. Therefore, the "he said/she said/I said" drama that used to play like an endless loop in my mind and sometimes emanate from my lips has been silenced.What others think of me is truly not my business, when I know that I am respecting others and focusing on responding from the heart.

You can truly find joy when, rather than get caught up in someone else's spin out, you steer clear, send them wishes for the best outcome and continue on your way. Moreover, the next time you hear some sensationalistic story on the news or a dire weather forecast, rather than calling your friends to perhaps unthinkingly spreading fear both within yourself and to another person, take a moment and realize there's a real person or people involved in that drama. Realize also that at this moment, all is right and well in your world! Wish the best for all affected and visualize the best possible outcome. Send compassion and love rather than harsh judgment, scorn and fear. Otherwise, you have given over your creator power that's always available to you in this NOW moment.

Realize that YOU HAVE CHOICES in each moment to create the life that you want, perhaps one step at a time. It's never too late nor too futile. Steer clear of distractions, pot holes, and oil spills and you'll cross the finish line with your personal best time. Don't worry about who's in front, beside or behind you, just do your best and enjoy the ride!

Lovingly,
Kristi

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or
Twitter
Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful, heart-based comments, questions & responses.