Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Kristi's Blog

Reverend Kristi BorstMuch of what seems so real in this physical dimension is not the entire Truth of who we are and/or what we can do. Over the last decade, I have allowed myself to both explore and expand beyond the physical, mental and emotional boundaries I thought were rigidly in place in this "reality". What I found was an aspect of Self that I had forgotten was there. I offer these wonderings and wanderings as an invitation to see beyond "what meets the eye", MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and "why can't I?" in your life!

Read, ponder, explore the depths of yourself. Although our eyes focus outward, we are primarily here to see and change ourselves. If you want to go deeper in your healing and release more quickly, let's work together. These writings are not short ... but the world is full of insightful one-liners which haven't managed to fully communicate to and shift heart and soul. I remain ever hopeful ... Much love, Kristi

PS If my writing and these healing codes help lift you, consider using the energy exchange button on this page, which helps me fund this site and my open sharing. Additional articles published on third party sites, are indexed here. Please consider a like/follow of HealingResonancellc on FB or Instagram to be sprinkled with Love and Light.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

How Far Would You Travel For Inner Peace?

This image came to me around this time in 2013, and I used it as my end-of-year facebook cover image. It's a play on the long-forgotten rear-view mirror statement "Objects Are Closer Than They May Appear." When we apply this spacial warning to our lives, it reflects a great untruth within our "reality". Why do we not see the closeness of our Inner Peace? Why must we struggle? When will we be happy? How can we thrive? A deepening of this visual has come through in recent days.

How long have we thought this way? We have been told by science, even through religion, that we are "Just A Spec on the Earth". You believe you are separate from, well, Life itself. How can that be? How can someone else, another of You be more important than the other? Yes, I said "You". I am included in that all-inclusive You just as you are!

Each of us is part of the whole. Like a brick is to the wall. When you remove even one brick (particularly if you imagine others have been removed before it), that wall could shatter. That one brick could be pivotal ... IS pivotal to the overall system of balance.

We each/all hold unique and individual importance. We do not experience life the same as another nor in total awareness of what the other experiences. Even identical twins experience some aspect of their shared life circumstances differently. This unique perspective and experience is largely why we are here in separation.

Yet this is a time of being more awareness to the whole You. I have experienced myself that when live in our authenticity, we not only connect more fully to Source / God / The Universe, the more we experience Inner Peace ... Heaven on Earth, right here, right now! How? Merely by being ourSelves!

Unfortunately, most of us have thought the "Just A Spec" existence was the only way It Is. [Some could say life's the way "It Is" BECAUSE we thought we were "Just A Spec" or didn't really matter here. It's truly one of those "Chicken and Egg" situations. You are what you believe, and your beLIEfs create what you are.]

I'm inviting you to snap your fingers and visit a different perspective!

Imagine "the objects you desire are closer than you think!" The feelings you desire are closer than you think. The health you desire is closer than you think. The happiness and joy you desire are closer than you think. Ultimately, when we catch a glimmer or hefty dose of that amazing, blessed, yet largely unconscious connection to everything     ...      How can we continue to beLIEve we are "Just A Spec"?

Thankfully, those who are sensitive to Universal Energies within themselves and places on our Earth and messages from Higher Realms share that things are lightening up ... "The Veil" between our humanness and the Spiritual Truths is thinning. I believe this lifting of density assists in lifting illusion.

I've experienced this first hand, literally! This dynamic, continual shifting toward Love is part of the re-awakening and expansion of my Divine Higher talents to affect myself and others mind-body-spirit-emotions through in-person and distance "laying of the hands". The more I open to mySelf, the more I am empowered by Love within mySelf, through me, as me. It is an unfoldment without effort, I am unfolding unto myself, unto all Self.

Yes, the energies are supporting and also catalyzing change. Many others are finding their gifts. Have you begun to find your gifts? Have you claimed them?

Or, are you frantically searching? It's an ongoing and evolving process! But, if you are frantically searching, you are likely looking in the wrong direction. You are in a rabbit hole, playing Hide and Seek with yourself; you've been facing deeper into the hole. I am in that rabbit hole too, but my eye is firmly on emergence and I'm shining the way for others before and behind me. Actually we're illuminating one another!

The more we see the story, box, quest, relationship imbalance, the more we are able to choose whether it will have our power, energy, focus. Therein lies our power as that Brick. It is in our peace and being our true calm, loving self that all balance is restored. First within the one we can control and then, spilling out of us into the world. It's a virtual well spring!

Inner peace continues to be my personal focus. As I recognize things that take me away from Inner Peace, I heal them. I love them free and I become Free. The unfoldment within breathes through life as an ever-expanding space in which to Be more joyous. Inner Peace.

How far would you travel for Inner Peace? "The objects you desire are closer than you think. Don't forget to remember .... remember ... remember." Remember the larger story! Remember who you are and your importance here. Do not remain in that rabbit hole facing downward, as it's much darker there than need be. Remember ... reconnect ... expand .... heal ... rinse ... repeat!

See Love and Light as your focus,
Kristi

PS Would you like help seeing your gifts, understanding how challenges are actually opportunities, connecting more fully to your True Self? Consider a 30-minute reading or a full-hour Perspective Reboot® session. In addition, I offer a one-hour activation and release Kore HealingSM with Kristi ~ "Inner Peace Activations ~ Release of Negativity".

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or
Twitter
Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful, heart-based comments, questions & responses.