Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Kristi's Blog

Reverend Kristi BorstMuch of what seems so real in this physical dimension is not the entire Truth of who we are and/or what we can do. Over the last decade, I have allowed myself to both explore and expand beyond the physical, mental and emotional boundaries I thought were rigidly in place in this "reality". What I found was an aspect of Self that I had forgotten was there. I offer these wonderings and wanderings as an invitation to see beyond "what meets the eye", MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and "why can't I?" in your life!

Read, ponder, explore the depths of yourself. Although our eyes focus outward, we are primarily here to see and change ourselves. If you want to go deeper in your healing and release more quickly, let's work together. These writings are not short ... but the world is full of insightful one-liners which haven't managed to fully communicate to and shift heart and soul. I remain ever hopeful ... Much love, Kristi

PS If my writing and these healing codes help lift you, consider using the energy exchange button on this page, which helps me fund this site and my open sharing. Additional articles published on third party sites, are indexed here. Please consider a like/follow of HealingResonancellc on FB or Instagram to be sprinkled with Love and Light.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Life Is Meant to Be Savored ... YOU Are Worthy!

I recently had a birthday and my friends and family flooded my facebook page with birthday wishes. As the day progressed I literally felt as if I were in the middle of a birthday bash. I wanted to give something back ... to share the love I was feeling. I found a photo online of some beautiful cupcakes and placed this as the cover photo on my "wall". I invited everyone to take a cupcake.

It amazed me that more than one person said that they thought the cupcakes were too pretty to eat. These were not even REAL cupcakes, these were digital representations of cupcakes. I had offered them as a visual smörgåsbord, inviting my friends to, at a minimum, enjoy their colors and designs, but also thinking people might venture to explore what their taste and texture may be.

I, honestly, never expected that people would feel unworthy of this gift, because that is what I see at the core of this "that's too good for me" reaction. I see this sometimes in the intuitive healing work that I do ... an individual doesn't think they deserve to be well or happy.

When we are children we are more closely connected to our Divine natures ... we have not yet pulled the hood over our awareness that we are Divine as we so often do in adultHOOD. What do we do for our children when they are young and having a birthday? We create or buy for them the most wonderfully decorated cakes.

Rarely would you hear a child say "oh, no, that's too pretty to cut." They appreciate the gift, relish in the celebration and eat their cake ... perhaps even getting frosting smeared from head to toe. Or, they may take one bite and find the red icing icky. They do not feel obligated to eat it; they'll say "this is icky and I don't want any more."

This, my friends is truly living life ... experiencing living in the present moment! So, I would argue, that if you took one of those cupcakes and ate it in one big bite (swallowing without chewing, tasting, or sensing texture) then you're right ... that cupcake was too pretty to eat.

However, if you appreciated it beauty before taking a bite, gingerly fingered the frosting to gauge its texture, brought it to your nose and smelled it, and savored each and every bite, then your experience with that cupcake went beyond its visual beauty. You perhaps found that the taste was even more sublime than its physical appearance.

Have you ever seen information about holograms. I saw a video one time (it might have been a segment from "What The Bleep") in which they took a hologram of an apple and cut it into a tiny piece. The entire hologram of the apple was still in that little sliver. We are each created in God's image. This for me does not mean that God looks like us, yet aged and living on a throne somewhere. For me this means that we are each living life as PART OF God/All That Is/I AM. Each of us! I experience and utilize this connection when I AM doing healing work with people.

No one in this life is greater than you. No one is lesser. We are each a part of and the sum of the All That Is. We each have a note to play in the symphony of life. My note may be bright and clear and your note may be soft and low. Both are integral to the whole!

One person who passes away at the age of 49 may have lived a life more complete than another who passes at age 99. The quality of our lives is measured in the LIVING and not in the REGRETTING, WONDERING, FEARING.

Know that you are truly Divine and, as such, deserve every treasure you ALLOW YOURSELF to experience. We are here to experience life. Fully! The cupcakes we love and the ones we find icky. Experience ... that is what this physical reality is all about!

If you'd loving support and spiritual guidance in releasing feelings of low self-esteem and getting to that delicious point of self-love, please book a private Perspective Reboot® Healing Session.

Lovingly,
Kristi

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or
Twitter
Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"
You may also like to read "Reflections of Gratitude and Shining YOUR Light".

You may also view a video related to this post by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful, heart-based comments, questions & responses.