Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Kristi's Blog

Much of what seems so real in this physical dimension is not the entire Truth of who we are and/or what we can do. Over the last decade, I have allowed myself to both explore and expand beyond the physical, mental and emotional boundaries I thought were rigidly in place in this "reality". What I found was an aspect of Self that I had forgotten was there. I offer these wonderings and wanderings as an invitation to see beyond "what meets the eye" in your own life!

Read, ponder, explore the depths of yourself. Although our eyes focus outward, we are primarily here to see and change ourselves. If the words assist, there is a link for gratitude giving. If you want to go deeper in your healing and release more quickly, let's work together. These writings are not short ... but the world is full of insightful one-liners which haven't managed to fully communicate to and shift heart and soul. I remain ever hopeful ... Much love, Kristi

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blessings are Amazing and Around Nearly Every Corner!


First few hours in Sedona and something amazing happens: I'm in the grocery store with hubby. We split up to get the few items we want. I ask where to find Starbucks Frappucino (which I like to have at breakfast when I'm on vacation). I'm told it's in the cooler section, near the beer so there I go. I'm searching around when a man comes staggering (quite literally) into the aisle. 

Inside I hear "Talk to him". I forget the Frappucinos and approach this man. I look him in the eyes. There are bruises on his face. I ask "Hi, how are you?"

He says, "I'm better now that I see you." I continue to talk to him, introducing myself, learning his name, etc. Eventually I get to the point to say "I hope you're not here to buy more beer because you already look like you shouldn't be driving." 

"Oh, I would never do that ... drive like this. I'm a wreck. I'm walking." 


"Well, please be careful that you don't fall into traffic."


So, he starts repeatedly saying "Oh, my God!" When I ask what's wrong he says my statements indicate real "heart-felt concern". And he thanks me for talking to him.


I say, "Why wouldn't I."


He says, "Oh, my God, this is a spiritual experience. You don't know what this means to me. You are my angel." During the exchange with him, he shares that he is an ex-Marine and has seen too much. "I'm sorry for what you've had to go through and experience," I tell him sincerely. 


There is a bit more back and forth, including an older couple entering the aisle, but leaving when they see/hear this wounded Veteran and I talking. Then hubby joins me and gets told how lucky he is to have me in his life :) 

I can tell you that I was deeply moved by the entire experience and will never forget it. What is most profound for me, is that I got out of the way of what my head might have been cautioning and did/said what I knew God was doing and saying through me and my heart.

Most ironic part for me was that I had traveled to Sedona seeking a "spiritual experience". It found me because I saw beyond the dirty clothes and outer appearances. It's also amazing to me that I was brought more than half way across the country to provide a spiritual experience to someone who lives in one of the most-renowned spiritual places in the United States. I wonder if I am HIS angel; and no one else in this spiritual mecca could have served the same role for him. I also realize that he has been my angel ... opening me to Divine guidance.


Blessings are amazing and lie virtually around every corner!
Kristi


Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook and/or Twitter
Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"

POSTSCRIPT, April 2013, Hubby and I return to Sedona. We go to the same supermarket to use the WiFi at their cafe in lieu of paying for it at our resort. I look up just in time to see my Veteran walking out of the store, all cleaned up and in uniform ... not military uniform, but uniform of the store. He's obviously leaving for the day after his shift working at the store in which, so many months earlier, this spiritual transformation for both of us had occurred!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful, heart-based responses.