Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Kristi's Blog

Reverend Kristi BorstMuch of what seems so real in this physical dimension is not the entire Truth of who we are and/or what we can do. Over the last decade, I have allowed myself to both explore and expand beyond the physical, mental and emotional boundaries I thought were rigidly in place in this "reality". What I found was an aspect of Self that I had forgotten was there. I offer these wonderings and wanderings as an invitation to see beyond "what meets the eye", MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and "why can't I?" in your life!

Read, ponder, explore the depths of yourself. Although our eyes focus outward, we are primarily here to see and change ourselves. If you want to go deeper in your healing and release more quickly, let's work together. These writings are not short ... but the world is full of insightful one-liners which haven't managed to fully communicate to and shift heart and soul. I remain ever hopeful ... Much love, Kristi

PS If my writing and these healing codes help lift you, consider using the energy exchange button on this page, which helps me fund this site and my open sharing. Additional articles published on third party sites, are indexed here. Please consider a like/follow of HealingResonancellc on FB or Instagram to be sprinkled with Love and Light.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

With Animals' Assistance

In the last couple of years, I have realized not only our connectedness to one another as humans, but also our connectedness with ALL of life ... the animal and plant kingdoms, the Earth, the Universe, the Cosmos and beyond. When we have our "eyes" closed to the cues and messages from these Sources, we can feel like we're operating "in a vacuum". On the other hand, when we can expand our awareness and be like a child viewing life with curiosity and adventure, life becomes more fluid and we can feel much more supported.

I don't know when it happened, but at some point in the last 100 or so years of industrialization of our society, we learned to value technology over Nature. Yes, we've gained a lot in that time, but we have to realize it's been at a cost. The good news is that the support is still there, just awaiting our discovery, wonder and exploration.


This morning I was reflecting back on how animals' messages and appearances have helped awaken things on a soul level for me. The most memorable of these is my encounter with an American Bald Eagle while driving my car at 70 mph down the highway. Not wanting to hit him, I telepathically asked him to fly; he instantly began to take off toward my car. There was a moment in which the eagle was all I could see. In that instant, my life changed. It was subtle at first, but something was awakened that was waiting for this moment in space/time. The question for me now is not "was that eagle there for me?", it is "how many more subtle signs was I missing?"

Although I feel I never really shut myself off to the wonders of nature, I didn't know how to interpret what he/she/they were saying. Purchasing Ted Andrews' pocket book, "Animal Speak" was huge for me as was taking Lynn V Andrew's online video course "Finding Your Original Power Animal". I strongly recommend both to you! The pocket book is perfect to keep in your kitchen or car to consult when you have a significant interaction with an animal in waking or dream time.

I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to speak with Lynn on the 5/20/14 Perspective RebootSM with Kristi Borst segment entitled "Messages from Animals Within and Throughout Our Lives with Lynn Andrews". Lynn is author of the "Medicine Woman" book series which chronicles her own journey back to self. I know the information in these books served as one of the keys to unlocking my ability to assist others with physical and emotional healing. As I planned my Perspective RebootSM shows, I knew that I wanted to talk about the messages that are available to us from the animal kingdom. What better person to discuss this with than Lynn! I asked her to be my guest and she said "yes!".

Lynn is a self-described modern-day shaman and mystic. At the intro I gave examples of how animals passing through my life had affected me, and during our discussion Lynn spoke about the importance of knowing our "Original Power Animal". This knowing provides us insights about our strengths and weaknesses. Recognizing the animal natures of others with whom we interact and have relationships is also so enlightening. Lynn shared experiences from her own life which illustrated this point.

We can find our power animals by going into meditation and asking ourselves for the image of the animal. We may already know our power animal(s) or totems because we have recognized that they repeatedly appear at cross-road moments OR they are the animal(s) for which we have a deep affinity. Lynn explained that you can have more than one power animal (some will enter your life to help you through a specific stage).

I know that my Original Power Animal is the eagle. Since the incident with the eagle on the crowded highway, other eagles have come in the perfect time to help validate life-changing decisions I was considering. As the eagle's nature communicates, I have found my way back to a deep connection with Source and can integrate the heavens and earth. I can see the big picture and, for as long as I can remember, have had the ability to find my physical direction (e.g., when driving), even in locations new to me.

When I went through Lynn's "Finding Your Original Power Animal" online workshop, a cute little penguin approached/claimed me. This was somewhat surprising to me. What struck me initially was the fact that the penguin can navigate the land and the sea. So, together with the eagle's ability to access land and sky, I think this is a pretty dynamic duo. As part of her course, Lynn offers to answer a question about your power animal via email. I wrote to her about my experience with the eagle and the appearance of the penguin. She pointed out that we can have more than one power animal and that animals come in and out of our lives to help guide us, direct us. She shared that while my eagle nature can focus and see the long term/big picture, the penguin is there to remind me to have fun in the present moment.

YES! I can see how this message is relevant; I needed that reminder. It's a nudging to not forget the joy of the present moment when your tendency is to see the BIG picture. I also feel the penguin's appearance was a reminder to trust that all is happening and unfolding for me in Divine-right timing. Having a knowing that I am here to help many, many, people, it has been easy to feel frustrated when they are not yet here. I need to remind myself that those connections are already being facilitated.

What will this way of seeing bring to your life? You may not even begin to fathom the synchronicities and miracles that you may notice when you are willing to see them. Open yourself to the wonder, wisdom and support that always has and always will be there. As we realize how important all creatures are to us, we can honor their role and sacrifices to us as a WHOLE.

Lovingly,

Kristi

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or
Twitter
Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful, heart-based comments, questions & responses.