Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Kristi's Blog

Reverend Kristi BorstMuch of what seems so real in this physical dimension is not the entire Truth of who we are and/or what we can do. Over the last decade, I have allowed myself to both explore and expand beyond the physical, mental and emotional boundaries I thought were rigidly in place in this "reality". What I found was an aspect of Self that I had forgotten was there. I offer these wonderings and wanderings as an invitation to see beyond "what meets the eye", MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and "why can't I?" in your life!

Read, ponder, explore the depths of yourself. Although our eyes focus outward, we are primarily here to see and change ourselves. If you want to go deeper in your healing and release more quickly, let's work together. These writings are not short ... but the world is full of insightful one-liners which haven't managed to fully communicate to and shift heart and soul. I remain ever hopeful ... Much love, Kristi

PS If my writing and these healing codes help lift you, consider using the energy exchange button on this page, which helps me fund this site and my open sharing. Additional articles published on third party sites, are indexed here. Please consider a like/follow of HealingResonancellc on FB or Instagram to be sprinkled with Love and Light.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Be Alert ... Your Life's Purpose May Come on the Wings of an Eagle

When You Are Sleeping, Sometimes It Takes a Special Messenger to Awaken You <3
In 2011, after 25 years as a sole proprietor of my one-woman ad agency, I started to wonder if this career was what I wanted to do for the rest of my adult life. I felt there was something more, something I needed to do, something more fulfilling. Yet I had no clue what that something was.

So, instead of focusing on the details (what, when, how) I focused on the feeling. I knew I wanted to help people. This had always been at the core of all of my work. I focused on how I would feel when I was helping others. At that time, I knew nothing of the Laws of Attraction and/or manifesting.

Just a few weeks after these ponderings, I was driving my "mom van" down a three-lane highway. There were cars on either side of mine as well as traffic behind. In the distance I noticed an American Bald Eagle flying from the right, gliding over a river I was approaching. As I got closer, the eagle landed in the highway ... in my lane. I was traveling around 65 mph and felt I couldn't slow to avoid this beautiful bird. I spoke to the eagle in my mind, "Please fly up, I cannot avoid you, and I do not want to hurt you!"

The eagle starting running to take flight ... coming straight toward my car. He glided up the hood of my van, at one point obscuring my view with his wings spread fully across my windshield as he flew over my car. I now know, this was my wake up call. That dramatic encounter awakened something deep within me. Something I possessed as a child, but was encouraged to forget and surrender.

Within a month of this incident, I saw an ad for a Reiki I training in a nearby town. I wasn't really sure what it was about, but something "told me" I had to take the course. During the one-day training and atunement, I learned what chakras were and other concepts about energy healing which were totally foreign to me. That course led to others and a spiritual, quantum science, metaphysical exploration that led me full circle back to myself ... back to the ability to help others become whole, mind/body/spirit.

I AM an #EnergyHealing facilitator and healing accelerator. I have memories of having been a "healer" in other lifetimes. I carry that knowledge with me and utilize it today. This inner knowing and connectedness in and through Spirit is how  I "just know" what to do to assist other's healing in past-present-future.

Remember I shared that I had no idea what lie ahead for me? I focused on the feelings I would have when I found that thing. The amazing thing for me is I never dreamed it would be this wonderfully amazing! My hope for you is #DREAMBIG!!! Focus on the feelings you want to have when you have what you want :)

It's hard to believe that five years have passed since that day with "my eagle". I can remember it so vividly. That encounter changed my life. Since that first encounter, I have had three other confirmations of #BigBreaks from American Bald Eagles.

In 2013, my husband, Joe, and I finally found the camp of our dreams on our favorite lake ... a lake we had been boating on for 20 years. The house had much potential, but needed a lot of work which we would do largely ourselves. We had had a realtor showing, and were visiting it from our boat trying to decide if we wanted to make an offer. It would be a financial stretch for us to purchase the camp, with two daughters in college. At that point, we decided not to decide. As my Joe started to pilot the boat back toward the marina, I looked back at the camp. In that instant a male eagle flew over the roof of the camp and down over our boat. Purchase camp ... check!

Our closing was on a late afternoon in November. After the closing, we went to the camp. We stood on the deck looking at the camp, celebrating our new adventure. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement and turned to see a male eagle fly within several feet of us. He flew by and glided into the woods to the side of our camp, twisting and turning through the trees. Shortly after him, followed the female, not coming as close to us, but following the male through the trees. Great purchase ... check!

In 2014, about a year after reconnecting fully with my healing gift, I was approached by a national web radio station to host my own show. Doing the show required a financial investment, and I was unsure what to do. I was clear that part of my healing mission was empowerment speaking, but I didn't know if this was my next step. On a road trip, I discussed the pros and cons with my husband, Joe. At the end of our discussion, I went into silence for clarity. Rather than closing my eyes, I looked out my window, just in time to see an eagle gliding over the tree tops parallel to our car. Radio show ... check!

The plant and animal kingdoms supports us and brings us many special messages, if we are conscious to watch, listen, receive. How often to we miss what is right in front of our faces because we are looking in the wrong direction and/or seeing with eyes that don't see? If you'd like to know more about the messages from animals, I recommend "Animal Speak" by Ted Andrews and "Messages from Your Animal Spirit Guides" by Steven D. Farmer.

In case you're wondering, Ted Andrew's "Animal Speak" pocket guide says the following for the Eagle: EAGLE (healing visions) Spirit Vision and healing surround you. Look at things from new perspective. Take a different path. Trust what you are becoming. [In 2013, before buying Ted Andrew's book, I was moved to name my healing process and radio show "Perspective Reboot®".]

I wish you peace on your path. Your #BigBreak may come on the wings of an eagle or with the drumming of the tiny feet of a centipede. Pay attention. Be yourself. That is why you are here!

If I can be of assistance in helping you release that which no longer serves you so you can more clearly see yourself and your #Life'sPurpose, I am happy to assist!

Love and light,
Kristi

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or
Twitter
Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughtful, heart-based comments, questions & responses.